Sister Ellery Baum
| Acuity ||6d6|
| Body ||3d6|
| Heart ||4d6|
| Will ||3d6|
- I AM one of God's Watchdogs. (4d8)
- My dad taught me how to shoot out in the wilderness. (1d6)
- I love to paint, draw, and do basically anything artistic. (2d6)
- I hate heathens and aetheists. (2d10)
- I'm quite adorable. (1d10)
- I'd rather not get in a fight. (2d8)
- I did not learn mercy or love for the heathens. (1d6)
- I won't back down, I won't turn away. (2d4)
- I am right, you are not (1d6)
- Twin sister Constance (1d4)
- We are as disalike as twins can be — after she went out East to go to school she got "funny" ideas in her head.
- Brother Edwin-Cornelius (1d8)
- A Dog who came through town when I was eight — he stuck in my mind as memorable.
- John Hammerfall (1d4)
- I hate this heathen with a passion.
- Althea Hammerfall (1d4)
- She's afraid of me, and I'm kinda cool with that.
- Brother Exhumations (2d6)
- He's not so bad, for an Indian.
- Horse (1d4)
- Coat: white with a pattern of stitched gold and silver stars (2d6)
- Book of Life (1d8)
- Consecrated Earth (1d6)
- Gun (2d6+1d4)
- Assorted Art Supplies (1d6)
- Learning mercy & love — failed